Sunday, March 16, 2014

Post partum recovery, the belly bandit did it again

My post partum recovery has been awesome this time around. I used the belly bandit after my last pregnancy and I was super excited about the result so this time around I did the same thing. The results are amazing, the belly bandit is definitely a must have. I know I am only 2 weeks post partum and I have plenty of time to get back to normal but it feels good to be making some noticeable progress.

I started wearing the belly bandit the day after I gave birth and have been wearing it everyday since then. Within a week I was already loving my post partum belly. Not only it helped with shrinking it, it also helped with the appearance. My belly looks less wrinkly than it did with Tman. I am also breastfeeding exclusively and my baby is so efficient, maybe that is also helping with the recovery.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. It feels good to love your post partum body so soon after birth. YAY belly bandit.

39 weeks with baby #3, look at that belly holding my 7 pounder little Bean

 2 weeks postpartum with my big boy Tman
 2 weeks post partum, the side view
As far as the weight goes, It's been a pretty good ride too. I gained about 26lbs this pregnancy and I've lost all of it so far, wowzer. I am not quite at my goal weight, I like to be between 135 and 140lbs, so I want to lose another 10 to 15lbs but I think that might linger with breastfeeding and all. I don't care really, as long as my belly looks good :).

Weight - a week before I gave birth
Weight - 2 weeks post partum
Post partum recovery the third rime around has been good to me. I am still sore and recovering but I am so loving the progress right now. I am going to continue to wear the belly bandit for the next 2 to 3 weeks. I am excited to start working on toning things in a few months. I hope my next pregnancy is this good to me

20 comments:

  1. 2 weeks???? Wowza! I hope I will be as blessed, one day, as you have been in this regard. I mean 2weeks later and one wouldnt say you even had a baby. 3 beautiful little boys at that...#excuse me while I pick my jaw off the ground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs JK. You totally will be blessed too when you are ready

      Delete
  2. Girl, as always, you look fabulous! You go on being your awesome self!!! Love this love this. Definitely encouraging for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ah-mazing! I still have no motivation to get toned or firm things up. When does this happen lol?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, it's really whenever you are ready :). I am all about do what feels right for you

      Delete
  4. WoW!! That belly went down. When you see before pictures it seems almost impossible that it could. So glad it's going well for you. It's got to feel great to be getting your body back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cece, that's why I love the belly bandit, it makes the belly go down quickly for sure.

      Delete
  5. wow, girl! you look incredible! you are seriously so inspiring, you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith, that;s why I am sharing, I hope it helps someone else for sure

      Delete
  6. Damn! Your belly is so flat in such a short space of time. I'll definitely invest in one when my day comes God willing. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tomes, It's definitely worth investing in it for your post partum recovery.

      Delete
  7. Wow Peg...that's so great!!!! Congrats! I wish I had worn my belly thing more consistently!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly, it's not too late, do it after the next baby and you surely won't regret it

      Delete
  8. You look fabulous. Such a great recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley, I've definitely been blessed in that department.

      Delete
  9. looking great glad you guys are doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing. I did the belly thingy and it works. Now I have to watch for what i eat.

    ReplyDelete