Thursday, September 19, 2013

Travel - Strasbourg, France (with our mothers)

We took this trip to Strasbourg, a small quaint town in France 5.5 years ago. Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long already. Our mothers always visited us at the same time that way we didn't have to take time off to entertain them; they just kept each other entertained during the week and over the weekend we would take trips to nearby towns.

This trip to Strasbourg was one of our weekend trip. We decided to go wine tasting as you do when you are in France. Before going to the wine fair, we took on the sights. I am huge on sightseeing.

Me and my hubby in front of yet another European cathedral, he was not impressed
 Me and my mommy, two peas in a pod
After sightseeing, we went to "le salon des vins" a wine fair where we tasted so much wine and champagne that we were so happy all we had to do was walk to our hotel afterwards.


 Our mothers, wine tasting
 Me and my hubby enjoying some wine
All of us next to the biggest wine bottle I have ever seen
 I mean that bottle was bigger than my mom's head :)
Mother-daughter bonding is the best. I hope to have a great relationship with my (non existing yet but that I hope to have one day) daughter like I do with my mom.
Since it was Valentine's day weekend, we decided to go out and celebrate that night. We drank even more wine, what do you know
Us, pre-wedding, pre-babies, wow, that was almost 6 years ago. I would tell these two lovebirds, just wait, your future is bright and beautiful and full of babies :)
 All of us before we left the restaurant
Wine tasting in Strasbourg with our moms was such a fun weekend trip. Sometimes I miss those days of us traveling the world and doing crazy things, but I wouldn't trade our new family life for the world. Strasbourg is so worth the trip and best of all you don't need a lot of time there to enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...I love looking at pictures of travels. Looks like it was a fun trip!

    You guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you travel with family a lot...best trips are with famiky. and the wine...it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I love your mom and your relationship! I wish to have one like that with my future daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this blast into the blast! Looks like such a great trip!

    Beautiful pictures! You looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete