Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend fun

The hubby decided to take Tman and his parents to a baseball game to get them out of the house. It was a great success. I didn't go because I wasn't ready to take Jbird out of the house for such a big outing and I wasn't ready to leave him for more than 3 hours just yet. I know, I am a crazy mom like that, I always wait until the baby is at least a month and gets some shots before taking him out in public. Tman had so much fun that we'll definitely do it again soon.

I love this pic of Tman and his grandma, such a happy child my son
Hubby was so tired from being out in the sun all day that he took a much needed nap with Jbird when he got home. If you didn't notice nap pics are also a favorite of mine :).
We also finally gave Jbird his first bath and I am now officially setting his hands free. No more mittens for my baby. I love this milestone because I love when they start to discover their hands and fingers.

Here we are getting ready for our picture and video shoot of Jbird's first bath, I know we are goofballs, I give you permission to laugh at us.
My mom gave Tman his first bath so in keeping with the tradition, she also gave Jbird his first bath. Check out my little boy, he didn't even cry a bit. First bath was a great success.

My clean boy with his hands free
Now he can actually do fun things like grab his uncle's finger. YAY for putting his hand to good use
Showing off my baby's hand, look at those tiny little fingers. I am in love.
Yep, it was a fun weekend and a sweet milestone for my little Jbird. I am so looking forward to all the great milestones coming our way soon. I hope to document them as well as I did Tman's.

9 comments:

  1. I love the pics. You both are just too cute. Taking pictures of yourself before baby's first bath and it wasn't even you giving the bath. That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture of Jbird in the bath made my heart smiles... So precious! I'm glad you are enjoying your time with your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally am. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little one.

      Delete
  3. Aww my little one had his first bath too by granny...love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that we are doing the same thing. Hubby had the video camera and I had the camera so we needed someone to take care of the baby :)

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog and i have been a silent reader for a while. It is interesting seeing how much fun you have with Tman and now his brother. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete