Monday, July 27, 2015

Tman is 5 years old

Happy birthday to my big boy Tman who turned 5 on July 21st. I am baffled by the fact that he is 5. The last 5 years seemed like the longest of our lives but they also flew by at the same time. Someone gave me the best advice one day when I was struggling with breastfeeding my then 1 month old Tman, "Savor all the joys, trials and tribulations because these times are fleeting." She was so right. As I held my 5-year old son last night all I could think was "wow, I have a 5-year old"

We invited our families over and had some cupcakes for him. He gets a joint party with his soon to be 3-year old brother in a few weeks. Arsenal was playing so Tman requested that we all wear our Arsenal shirts. Whatever you want birthday boy.

I barely managed to get a family picture with my boys
The look on Tman's face when he saw the cupcakes was priceless
 Jbird really wanted to help him blow the candles
Then we opened some presents and everyone wanted to help him

 So happy that my family was able to come and celebrate my little man
Happy birthday to my big boy Tman, it's been an amazing 5 years. Being his mommy has been one of the most rewarding experience of my life and I am thankful for every day that I get to enjohy him and watch him grow.

2 comments:

  1. 5! I remember when he was the only one and a baby! How quickly time flies! Happy birthday T-Man!

    ReplyDelete