Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend fun - Meeting Sandie and other randomness

Do you guys remember when around Christmas I had the most awkward meeting with someone that recognized me and I totally blew that meeting. Mmmm yeah. Well, luckily for me she understood what was going through my head and decided to have a do-over meeting. This weekend we met up for coffee and it was so awesome. We found out that we had so much in common and actually followed some of the same bloggers.

I am so glad that we were able to have a do-over meeting. The funniest is when I pulled out my camera and she just smiled :). Meet Sandie
This past weekend was pretty chill, we really didn't do much and it felt good. I love me a 3-day weekend that is also a chill weekend.

I went to my friend E's baby shower. We are due within a few days of each other and I swear we didn't plan it that way :). She is having her first baby and it's also a boy. We actually plan to start our maternity leave on the same day, how cool is that.

She had the coolest favors for her party
Me and E, 35 weeks with our baby boys

The rest of the weekend was spent chilling and relaxing. Looking at houses with the in-laws and playing with the kids.
 Jbird and his grandma
 Jbird and his grandad
Jbird's face craked me up. He tried some peas and corn and this is what happened. This kids is a total jokester isn't he
 Hubby in the kitchen with his parents making fruit juices with our new juicer
 Jbird took this pic and though it's off centered I love my Tman's face on it :)
I was so in need of a lazy weekend and I totally got it. YAY.  Not much going on next weekend either so yeah I am excited for more chill time. Hope you all had a great weekend too.

8 comments:

  1. that's so awesome! hanging out with other bloggers is always an interesting experience, but has always proven to be fun for me the few times i've done it!
    i must say i am quite jealous of your "lazy weekend." i haven't seen one of those in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chill weekends! They are totally THE BEST!!!

    You look great as always. I pray we are able to catch up before #3 arrives. We are still looking for a nanny for our little one so right now, we schedule them as soon as we are able to. Our schedules are a little "off".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even your lazy weekends look like so much fun...LOVE!!!!

    And yey, for meeting up with fellow blogger friends. Hi Sandie...can't seem to find your blog though :(, not very tech savvy I'm afraid. Peg? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs. JK!! sorry i'm just a reader of the blogs not a blogger :-)

      Delete
  4. That must be so fun being pregnant at the same time as your friend..and boys too....how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love nonchalant weekends when you can just enjoy family. :) Glad to see you had fun at your meeting and baby shower! Always fun to be preggo with a friend!! Yay for the 35 week club! I'm getting impatient haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Peggg!!! Sooo happy we had our "do-over"!!! had a great time with you :-) Glad you were able to have some chill time over the weekend too! In a short time your new bundle of joy will be here!! can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chilled weekend too. A new juicer sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete