Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tman is 3 years old

You guys, it's insane. I know I say that every update but I can't get over how fast time is going and how much my kids are growing.

My first boy is 3 years old today. I still remember the day he came into this world like it was yesterday, this amazing boy that so beautifully introduced us to parenthood. He was the best baby ever. My heart was filled with joy the minute he came into the world and I've never looked back.

My beautiful first boy, the day he was born
I was such a proud first time mom, holding my little Tman
 We were such proud and happy first time parents, holding our newborn baby
 When he was 1 month old we had a mini photoshoot, I treasure these pictures

Here he is today a big 3-year old, oh how you've grown my son
He has turned into an amazing little boy. He has such a strong personality, talks a mile a minute (just like his mama), and is so loving towards his parents and his little brother. This boy of mine warms my heart everyday. God has blessed us in a way we could have never imagined. Happy birthday to my big boy Tman. May God continue to grant you abundant grace and peace.

15 comments:

  1. love this tribute...what a handsome man he has grown up to be and i love how you described his personality...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe he's 3 already so I can only imagine how you feel!

    Happy Birthday Little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Time has definitely flown by! I can't believe how grown he is! Happy birthday Tman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to one of the most handsome 3 year old's I've ever seen! Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy birthday to your TMan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Happy birthday big boy! So cute!!! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful post! Happy Birthday T-Man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His face is still the same sweet face as the day he was born, just a bit more mature :) Happy birthday handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww bless!!! Tman hasn't changed one bit. Still as adorable as the day he was born. Happy Birthday TMan.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Tman!!! Awww, he is so adorable as a baby and as a big brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 3rd birthday Tman! He has grown so much, those 1 month pictures are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 3birthday Tman. It's incredible how much he has changed but still, how much he has stayed the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I can't believe he's 3 already!! Weren't you just telling me that you were preggo? In Germany? And now he's 3. Happy birthday sweet Tman!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much you guys, I am speechless at how time flew and my baby just grew so big overnight (at least it feels that way)

    ReplyDelete