Friday, July 19, 2013

Jbird is 11 months

Seriously you guys, how is my baby only a month away from being a year old. Insane if you ask me. It's been an amazing 11 months. Jbird is such a calm, happy, sweet, and loving baby. He started sleeping through the night around 6.5 months in his own crib and his own room and never looked back. He rarely cries and when he does it can be solved by a hug or a kiss.

He is still the happiest baby you will ever meet. Smiles on demand and for no apparent reason. Just as happy as can be. It just makes me a happy mom

Yeah, he is a super happy baby
He loves to chase his brother around the house and it's the coolest thing to watch. When Tman says "come on Jbird" and he starts to crawl faster, I am just overjoyed. I hope these two are best friends for life. I love that they are so close in age and will never know a day when they didn't have each other.
Come on, hurry up, poor Jbird has to keep up with his brother
It's hard to get them both in a frame nowadays but I try my best. I love my boys, we got very lucky with these two, they make it easy to think about growing our family.
Jbird is a talker just like his mommy :). He babbles away like it's going out of style. He now says mama to me and it's the best sound ever. I know I already have a baby calling me mama but it is such a sweet sound to hear from my newest little man :)

Jbird is a mover and a shaker, he crawls everywhere faster than ever. He pulls to a stand and cruises along furniture. He actually stands on his own for a while now and has taken a few steps. It's now his favorite thing to do. Once I catch it on video, I am calling it, little walker in the house, woop woop


He is always so proud of himself when he stands or takes a few steps
Jbird is still a good eater, he eats everything and anything in the baby food department. He still drinks lots of milk, YAY. Funny enough he still chokes on regular food. I mean how is it possible this kid has like 8 teeth. I don't really push it, he has plenty of time to get accustomed to food.

My happy boy makes us so happy everyday, he is the perfect addition to our family

His birthday party is around the corner and I just can't believe it. This time next month, we'll have a 1 year old. Be still my heart, I can't handle it. Happy 11-month my sweet Jbird, it's been a really busy month for our little boy. My sweet Jbird, we love you to the moon and back and have enjoyed watching you grow everyday.


11 comments:

  1. This post was so sweet!! Look at Jbird smiling!!! He seems like such a happy baby! Adorable!! How cute is Tman with his little bro?!? I hope the two of them grow up to be close!! Happy 11 months Jbird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies. It really does. I feel like Jbird and Abby were born yesterday and now we have toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. time really goes by quickly doesn't it? I think we don't notice how quickly it's flying by because we're too busy chasing them around! It's really sweet that T-man looks out for his little brother, best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh my heart melts! So happy and adorable!

    11 months?! How?! You were just doing baby bump updates! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost ONE YEAR! Doesn't it fly by? I can remember feeling my babies in my stomach!
    Such a blessing. He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh cuteness...can't believe he is almost one!! and oh my goodness Baby Pancakes has the same toy...can't wait for these two to meet! i love his big boy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Look at that face. Sooooo cute!!! Can't believe he is 11 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at those teeth!! :) I love a toothy smile. I can't believe he is one already! I mean--goodness! I remember when he was a baby baby, now he's a big boy :) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh, J-bird. Such a handsome fella! I cant believe he is almost one. Time is flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love him- he is SO adorable. You are one lucky Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you guys, we really got lucky with this baby

    ReplyDelete