Sunday, July 28, 2013

4 years

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments about my Tman turning 3 years and my sweet Jbird being 11 months. You girls definitely know how to make a girl smile.

We are back from our anniversary getaway and it was amazing. I missed my rugrats like crazy though, way more than I thought I would. By day 3, I was ready to come home.

Anyway, let's get back to the post at hand. 4 years ago I married my best friend. We've had an amazing 4 years during which we made (with God's help) 2 beautiful boys. It's been such a great adventure. I am so glad that I am going through this experience with my hubby. I look forward to many more years and babies with my man.

Happy anniversary to us, life is so much sweeter everyday with you by my side.

12 comments:

  1. Awww...you guys are too cute. Welcome back! Happy anniversary to you two.
    Ok...now PG-13 details from you vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both!!
    Love is GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet picture!! Happy anniversary, you guys! It's great that you went and had some time for yourselves. Keeps the love strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy fours years guys...bring on the next 100 ;). Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So sweet, Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this. Happy Anniversary- you two are so cute! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww....happy 4 years...here's the many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so sweet! Happy anniversary you two lovebirds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Happy four years!!! I wish you guys many, many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the wishes. We really appreciate them

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated wedding anniversary. you look so sweet together :)

    ReplyDelete