Thursday, January 10, 2013

Melissa came to visit

My friend Melissa came to visit not too long ago. She wanted to see the boys before the end of the holidays and hang out with hubby's sister who was in town. We got to spend a few days with her hanging out and doing fun stuff. I just love having visitors particularly Melissa :).

She couldn't believe how big Jbird was compared to the last time she saw him a few months before
She brought him this funny mustache pacifier
Tman opening his present
The mustache pacifier in use. Jbird was a little unsure about it at first
Then we had a lot of fun playing with it later on in the week

I just love this picture of the boys. Jbird was going for a kiss and Tman couldn't stop giggling. Pure joy. I just love these boys of mine and watching them interact everyday is the greatest blessing.
Melissa had some fun playing with the Elefun she got Tman for Christmas. Catching butterflies doesn't get old apparently
We had our first snow of the season but it didn't really stick. It did look so pretty
Melissa and Tman in the snow

Me and my BFF Melissa. I am so lucky to have such a great friend. Looking forward to seeing her in a few months.

and because I haven't done one of Faith's #yeahiamwearingthis in a while, a picture of what I wore that weekend. Legging, sweater dress, belt and boots are my new favorite combination. Boots and dress are from Macy's and leggins are from Old Navy.
We love having visitors. Melissa's visit are always such a treat. The boys adore her and I just love catching up with her. I can't wait for the next visit.

8 comments:

  1. Love the mustache pacifier! So cool. I love the outfit, hard to believe you had two babies. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree with Mrs JK, she just took the words out of my mouth!

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a great visit! It is a blessing to have such great friends like that! :)

    That pacifier is too cool!

    Love your outfit! Leggings and a sweater dress is the prrfect combination! So comfy but stylish at the same time! I'm with Mrs. JK, hard to believe you have two babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone you look amazing!! That pacifier still has me giggling! That picture of the boys all over each other is too precious. Glad you got some quality time with your BFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the boy all over each other is adorable... pure cuteness!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for your sweet comments, totally blushing :)

    ReplyDelete