Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hanging out with my cousins

My cousins were in town from England this holiday season, what a treat. We don't usually get to hang out with them during the holidays so it was really nice to have them this year. Since they were in town we decided to visit even more cousins. They've met Tman already but had never had a chance to meet Jbird yet. My grandma was really in heaven as she got to spend a lot of time with many of her grandchildren. I've compiled a variety of pictures that we took the past 3 weeks while they were here.

My cousin S with the boys, my mom and grandma. I can't believe how big she is, I used to change her diapers you guys and now she is getting ready to go to College. Crazy I tell you
Me and S ready to go out and posing for pictures of course
S with the boys. Tman was too busy playing on his Iphone to look at the camera


 Me and my second boy. He just makes me so happy this baby
 Posers, why yes we are :)
Family shot with S' brother and my brothers, Jbird is not very happy

My brother and Jbird
 My sweet Jbird boy, gosh when did he get so big
 My brother and S hanging out, we are trying to make her a Redskins fan :)
S' brother with my mom and grandma
Me and my boys matching yet again. I know they are not twins but I can't help myself :)
More family shot with even more cousins :)
This picture makes me smile, Tman's face is priceless
 The cousins all together with my boys
I don't like how overly exposed this picture is but Tman and his cheesy smile is my favorite plus I just love this picture with my brothers and my cousins with the kids
My grandma was so happy that we all got to spend Christmas together this year. She was smiling ear to ear the whole time
The last time we hung out together during the Christmas holiday season was when Tman was a little baby and we were in London, check out the difference 2 years make.
It's the little things in life that make it all worth it. Hanging out at home with our cousins last Christmas holiday was definitely the highlight of our holiday season. I can't wait to hang out with them again when we are in London in May. YAY. This holiday season was definitely one to remember.

9 comments:

  1. So nice! Family does make the holiday season extra special. Glad you and yours were able to get together for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are such great pictures! I especially love the picture w/ your cousin S and T-man with all of T-man's toys laid out in the back. J-bird is getting SOOO SOO big!!!! It's wonderful watching him grow.

    You truly have a beautiful family

    xx
    josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holiday season for this very reason. You all look so happy. Have a fabulous new year Pegster and family.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great family get together! That is one thing I wish I had, a lot of family!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so much fun time with the family. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the matching outfits, they're cute. Dress them a like while you can because when they're bigger they won't want too! Looks like you got a ton of family time in over the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures...family is awesome aren't they! Doesn't it make you feel much older when the young kids in the family are all grown up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys. We really had a great time with our family this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... what a fun time with your family! And the pictures are beautiful! I bet your boys loved the extra attention and quality time!

    ReplyDelete