Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hubby's birthday

Happy Birthday to my hubby, my baby daddy, my best friend, the love of my life. He turns 29 today, wow. When we met he was just 21 years old. It's crazy how time flies. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with this man.

My boys in their matching Arsenal outfit.

We celebrated hubby's bday a few days early since his parents were in town and were leaving before the day. We all got dressed up and had dinner. Before dinner, I totally made an improvised photoshoot, it was a great success.

My grandma with the kids, look how happy my Tman is (he was smiling away the whole photoshoot)
Hubby's mom with Tman, he wanted to hang out with Elmo and his crew so we had to bring the blanket down
Look at my happy little Jbird, this baby is getting so big, I am in love
Hubby's mom with Jbird
4 generations with my Jbird smiling, I love this pic of us
I tried to catch the smile on camera, my happy boy
My mom with the kids
I love this pic of the 3 generations and Tman smiling is just the best
The women wanted to be part of this pic :)
 Another 4 generations, this time with both boys
Me and my Jbird, this baby makes me so happy, I can't get enough of him
I love that my camera is always on the ready, I always end up with some awesome family pics. Next year we are going to Vegas for hubby's 30th and we are taking the kids. Oh boy, it's going to be interesting. I guess I have a year to plan :).

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to hubby. I've only been to Vegas once but there were a lot of families with kids, so I am sure there are a lot of family friendly things to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too when we went 4 years ago so I am hoping for family friendly activities with a 3 and 1 year old in tow.

      Delete
  2. SO cute! love all the pictures! happy birthday to the hubs!

    when we have kids we've already said we'll go to Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith - as much as you guys like Vegas I am sure you'll go with the kids. I will need your expertise when I start planning our trip.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your husband. I love the pictures. How old is your grandma? She still looks strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my grandma is only 76 years young and definitely strong.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD I have missed so much over here. HappyBelated to hubbster. I gotta go catch up!!

    *waves* Hey girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthdayyy to your hubby!!! & these pictures really touch my heart. You have a beautiful family :) The four generation pictures are especially touching. I am the only one left on my side but fortunately baby Ian has four generations on my BF side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie. So sorry to hear that you are the only one left on your side. You should definitely take loads of multiple generations pics with Ian and your BF's family when he gets here

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Love the family pics. Such a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. Now if your birthday is in November we have every month covered between us and our boys, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keya, I am telling you are life are like mirror images years apart :). Our boys have the same bday months and now our hubby's too. I am actually an April baby myself.

      Delete
  8. WOW, what fantastic pictures! So cool to see all the generations together! Your boys are too adorable! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Glamour, God has definitely been really good to us

      Delete
  9. i know i am 4days late but, happy birthday to your hubby. hope this weekend is another weekend of celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture of the boys in their matching outfits...too cute!

    ReplyDelete