I was tagged by faith over at life, love & marriage. She is such a fun blogger (I swear I want to comment on all her post because they are just that good and I really enjoy them). We totally would be awesome friends in real life. Anyway, here are my answers to her 11 questions:
1. If you had 10 minutes to be on a popular television show, which show would it be? Hmmm not sure, probably American Idol. I love to sing tho I suck at it.
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be? I totally would want to be invisible like Faith said. Told you we have so much in common.
3. What TV show are you embarrassed about watching? That would have to be Keeping up with the Kardashian. I don't condone their behavior but they really are entertaining.
4. What is your favorite book? I really don't read, I know lame. I used to love reading whodunnit type novels, Agatha Christie any one.
5. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? I recently had some pomegranate and berry mix, don't try it, disgusting.
6. What is your favorite condiment? Ketchup.
7. What is the ideal comfort food? Tuna salad sandwich, I can eat that stuff everyday every meal.
8. What is the most important meal of the day? They say breakfast and I have to agree. I don't miss it for anything.
9. What is your dream job? Actress, I wouldn't feel like I am working. Imagine getting pampered everyday and pretend to be someone different every time. Dream
10. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school? History, thank goodness for google I can get caught up whenever I need to.
11. What musical instrument do you wish you could play? A guitar, rock stars just look so freaking cool with their guitars.