Sunday, May 6, 2012

We are back

We are back from Cancun, such a great vacation. We had so much fun. My mom loved every minute of it (I think she is a new fan of tropical vacations).

We chilled and relaxed most of the time, ate lots of great food (particularly the fruits). I feel so refreshed.

I will come back with lots of details but I leave you with some pics of the trip.

My 25 week belly chilling by the pool



 Sipping on some pina coladas in the afternoon





It was such a great vacation with some awesome weather. More to come.

5 comments:

  1. You look great and your vacay spot looks awesome too. I'm sitting here looking at vacation stuff....for January LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking great. that looks such a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh just realized we are around the same month!! When is the baby due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani - Vacation in January would be perfect, it will be cold here :)

    Mrs. Pancake - I am due August 15th, how cool that we are due around the same time

    ReplyDelete