Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scenes from Sunday

We celebrated mother's day at home with my mom, brothers, and my friend Melissa who came down from Philly for a visit. Our life is always hectic with lots of running around so when we get a chance to just sit and chill we indulge.

I woke up to my little one giving me lots of kisses, he is the sweetest (we sleep in the same bed so I pretty much wake up this way everyday). My mom came over and we started making breakfast and such. My brothers later joined us and we spent the whole day watching soccer, catching up, playing table tennis (the boys anyway) and taking lots of pictures. The weather was great so we sat outside for a bit and soaked up the sun. It was the perfect day and perfect celebration.

I just had to share T-man's gift he made at daycare, I just love it
 Hanging out with Melissa

 While hanging out on the deck, we took some pics. My mom and her 3 kids
 My mom and her sons
 Me and my sweet pea

 A T-man sandwich :)

Indoor table tennis
 T-man wants to join in :)
I hope you all had a great mother's day Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!

    A T-Man sandwich is the cutest! Your hair is growing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family you have :). faith is right your hair is growing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, you are just too sweet.
    Faith - So happy to see you around these parts
    Toi and Faith - I am really pleased with my hair right now

    ReplyDelete