I have been tagged by Keya from the daily life of me. I was actually excited about this, thanks for the tag.
There are some rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
4. Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
11 Random Things about Me:
1. I used to be a huge swimmer did it for over 13 years straight) then I grew out of it
2. I was born in Paris, France and French is my native language.
3. I love to separate my food. I don't like when my mashed potatoes touch my corn or meat. I know, weird
4. I hate to exercise, I am just so lazy
5. I truly enjoyed being pregnant with my son and I can't wait to do it again
6. I have always wanted to be an actress, maybe one day
7. I love love love to travel and I am lucky that my hubby does too
8. My favorite color is blue and I wanted everything to be blue at my wedding but hubby's choice won and we went with red
9. I love food too much and cannot diet. Just the smell of food puts me in a happy mood
10. I have always secretly wanted a sister. I have 2 brothers instead.
11. I love my son to the moon and back but I so don't want to be a SAHM.
1. Do you worry about what the future holds for you?
I am a big worrier but I try not to worry about things I can't really control. I just pray that I am here to see my children grow.
2. Do you want to have kids or have anymore kids?
We currently have one kid in heaven and one kid here on earth with us. We hope to add 2 maybe 3 to our brood here on earth :). We'll see what God has planned for us.
3. What was the last book you read?
I don't read, how sad, but I watch loads of movies and tv shows :).
4. What's your favorite blog or website to read?
I love so many blogs, it would be hard to name just one. I do love to check out people.com, I love to read about my celebrities :).
5. What type of music do you like to listen to?
I have been into Adele lately but I pretty much listen to anything catchy. I know, not original at all.
6. Where do you like or would you like to go on vacation?
I so want to go to Bora Bora one day. This is on my dream list
7. When was the last time you bought a new vehicle?
November 2010, I got a brand new Toyota Highlander with 6 miles on it and I still love to drive this car today. This was my first brand new car ever.
8. Buy a car or lease?
Buy all the way. I am not into expensive cars so leasing doesn't really make sense.
9. Do you attend church? What religion are you?
I try to go to Church every Sunday, it's only worked out to be about every other Sunday lately. I am a Roman Catholic.
10. Are you generally happy with your life?
I am so happy with my life right now. There are few things that I wished I did differently (like having a rental property, I hate being a landlord with a passion) but for the most part I feel like I am living the dream and it's a good dream :).
11. If the world ended this year what would you want to spend your last days doing.
Hanging out with my hubby and my son. If I only have days left on earth, I want to make the most of it with them.
Well everyone that I would have loved to tagged has done this already except for Amy but she has a newborn baby and has way more important things to do right now. So if you really want to do the tag, go for it. I would love to read your details.