Sunday, January 24, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Our New Year celebrations this year was pretty awesome. Hubby's sister and her new husband came to town as they usually do and they she brought her in-laws along for the ride. Her in-laws are so fun to hang out with. We spent the week doing fun things and of course celebrated NYE together.

We decided to do an early dinner out in the town then come home and play cards until midnight that way we got some grown up time but also got a chance to celebrate with the kiddos. I used to love partying for NYE but now that I have kids, I just want to be at home with them to ring in the new year.

We had dinner at our favorite NYE place, we've been coming here for the last 4 years. They have the best crab pretzel and mussels :).
Ordering dinner
Hanging out with hubby's mom
The in-laws :)
 Hubby's parents
Our group :)
 Selfie time with Sue
 The boys hanging out outside the restaurant
My mom watched the boys while we were gone but she was still dressed up to celebrate :).
Bean was hilarious, he was pretending to bite everyone, especially Pete, with the dinosaur

 And he was totally cracking himself up and Tman totally joined in on the fun
Those two were hilarious
 Jbird was mostly chilling with grandma
 Bean is a riot I tell you
 Look at him jumping on pillows, my little daredevil
After the ball dropped and we toasted, I of course gathered everybody for a group picture :). You know I can't help myself. I loved ringing in the new year with this awesome crew. Happy New Year everyone!!!
I hope you had an amazing new year celebrations also. I am so excited for 2016 because it's the year we will welcome our 4th and last child who also happens to be our first daughter. AHHHHHHHHH.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2016 is filled with success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love that last picture! And tell your mom red is her color!!! She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete