Monday, May 20, 2013

Jbird is 9 months

My Jbird is 9 months. My 22lbs of deliciousness is still the happiest baby you'll meet. He has the best personality, just so calm and collected all the time. He smiles all the time, all you have to do is look at him :). He got two more teeth while we were in England. His two front top teeth popped through his gums and there they were. He has the best smile my Jbird I tell you
We are done breastfeeding. It was so bittersweet. Sweet because I can finally get my body back plus he has not been on the boob in months anyway. Bitter because I feel like I failed him (mommy guilt in full effect). Tman had breastmilk until 13 months and my poor little Jbird only got 9 months of it. I just couldn't keep up with the pumping sessions on our trip and I had to give up. I got him some Gerber good start and he seems to be loving it. I am one happy mama, I have the most easygoing baby.

Look who is waving now
He is full on crawling and getting everywhere faster and faster everyday. Not bad for a kid that absolutely hated tummy time

He looks like a ghost with no flash because he moves so fast :)
He loves to play with his brother and luckily for us Tman loves to play with him. He follows his brother everywhere now, it's too funny. I shot these with no flash and you can see how much action they are getting into.


My Jbird also started pulling himsef to a standing position. He is not stable enough to stand for long but he tries all the time. He uses anyone and anything as support.

Finally standing and so proud of himself. Check out Tman cheesing in the background. Love my kids, it's neverending entertainment at my house.
When we were in England, he would try to pull up on everything. I was always so nervous particularly because his brother always wanted to help him and didn't realize that he is not stable enough. I just love this picture that my hubby captured of Jbird pulling up on the stroller, Tman trying to help and me just waiting for the worse but super excited of my baby's milestone
My Jbird still sleeps through the night, thank goodness for that. Despite being completely off after our 2-week trip, Jbird seems to be back to his old self. I so love this kid. Such a peaceful and adorable baby. I love seeing him interact with his brother. I know this is not a Tman update but he was super involved in this photoshoot and I didn't want to stop him. My kids come in a package anyway and I wouldn't want it any other way. Love my boys

Happy 9 months my sweet Jbird. We love you to pieces and you are such a blessing to our family.

10 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy 9 months JBird! Such a cutie. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 months!! Such adorable boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9 months! So adorable. I'm so jealous of his demeanor (little Ian is the OPPOSITE) but you appear so calm and positive that I expect nothing less from jbird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos are sooo cute and I'm still amazed by how much they look alike. JBird is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable! Happy 9 months J-Bird! I can't believe he is 9 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9 months already? Time really is flying. Yey on the milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Happy 9 months!! Why is this flying by so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two have beautiful babies! They grow up so quickly!! He's going to be a year before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, such cute little munchkins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo...time sure flies...happy bday Jbird!!

    ReplyDelete