Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekend fun

We had another fun weekend around here. Hubby's parents and sister left in the middle of the week so we planned to just relax all weekend and get caught up from all the hanging out. Well, hubby's friends invited us to a "let's watch the Ravens' game" happy hour on Saturday and we couldn't resist :). So on Saturday we went out to Ravens' city and we enjoyed some drinks and football. If you didn't see that game, you must go back and watch it. It was awesome. Imagine watching the game in a bar packed with Ravens fan with a last minute touch down equalizer and a beautiful overtime performance. If only I were a Ravens fan you guys. I think they are going to the super bowl :).

Hubby and I at the bar (2 free drinks came with the happy hour) don't mind if we do
Then we ordered this giant drink that was to be consumed by at least 4 people
hehehehehehe, it came in a bucket and it was so good
We tore that drink up while the Ravens took care of business
I am so glad we went out for happy hour. We were home in time to put the kids in bed. Great game Ravens. My mom is amazing, she always volunteers to watch the kids for us so that we can have some adult, I love her. I am so glad that we live close to home.

Look who is sitting up all by himself in the bath now, my rolly polly Jbird. He's been doing it for a bit but I was finally able to catch it on camera this weekend. Look at those beautiful rolls on my baby and that gummy smile, such joy.


On Sunday we just chilled at home all day, hung out with my mom and watched lots of sport. I was happy with the break from our normally busy schedule. Great Sunday if you ask me.


That was another great weekend in our household. I am looking forward to next weekend which will be a 3-day weekend. YAY, we can use the break. We plan on doing nothing but relax and chill with the boys. We might go out on Saturday to a comedy club but frankly I just want to do nothing. How was your weekend? Do tell.

8 comments:

  1. Omgosh J-bird sitting up in the tub is so precious! I love that your mom is close by and is willing to let you & hubby get out. My parents and in-laws are like 45 minutes away in the burbs and try to come and free us up as much as possible. Yay for a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take advantage of any break you can get. I love me a chill weekend

      Delete
  2. I love how you and hubby go out and have adult time :).

    I just want to squeeze J-Bird. His baby rolls make me so happy! Cutest babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks Faith, I so love his baby rolls too

      Delete
  3. Oh I just live JBirds's cheeks. So cute!

    So the Ravens will be going up against my home team to get to the superbowl. Needless to say, I am rooting for my team to win :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J you gotta root for your team, my Redskins are out so I really don't care.

      Delete
  4. your kids are so gorgeous!!!...........looks like you had buckets and buckets of fun! lol
    have a great day.....
    much Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your play on word, it really was buckets of fun :)

      Delete