Thursday, October 10, 2013

My niece

My niece is almost 2 weeks old and she is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I attempted to take a few pictures of her this past weekend with bows. Most of her bows are just way too big for her. I bought mostly 6+ months because I figured that's when she would really wear them all the time anyway. I did manage to make most of them work but they definitely look way big on her.

She is doing really well, nursing like a champion, sleeping a lot except at night (of course), and just being an overall happy, healthy, very alert baby. We are very pleased with everything. Her mom is doing really well too. Now onto the pictures.

I hope you are ready for the overload of cuteness


My aunt came over with my cousin's children to visit the baby and we took advantage of that to take a family pic with my mom, grandma, sister in law and all the kids. Great weekend for sure.
My absolutely favorite picture of my grandma with all her great grand children. Though all the kids are so not interested by my picture, I absolutely love this pic. What a blessing.
My niece is growing like a weed. I can't wait until she is strong enough that I can do a bunch of pics of her with the boys. They are just too wiggly right now and she is so precious, I don't want to take any chances with them alone just yet. Patience is a virtue that I clearly don't have :).

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable!

    It must be so nice to see your grandmother with all her great grand babies! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I loved seeing the pictures. Your grandma is definitely very blessed. I love seeing the picture of her with her great grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those hair bows. Makes me want to have another baby girl, like now! lol. It is such a blessing that your grandmother can be surrounded by all her great grand children. What a legacy of love in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of your grandma with her kiddies is just adorable!! makes me miss my granny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just so gorgeous! I so hope my next baby is a girl so I can doll her up just like that. Love the family pic!

    ReplyDelete