Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Pajama Party

I am usually not one to follow link ups but this one I absolutely love. Plus it doesn't hurt that I love love love Meredith from http://www.thetichenorfamily.com/. I mean she has 3 adorable boys that she puts in matching outfits on a regular basis and just gave birth to a little girl.

Check out this Little Ghosts and Goblins Halloween Pajama Party Link-up
Anyway, I already had these matching Halloween pajamas that we got from Target so I put my kids in them and snapped some shots.
 These two are the sweetest when they want to cooperate

 Tman even got super cute and gave Jbird a kiss
 And then he was done
So much fun was had by all. Matching Halloween pajamas are so much fun and so are my boys. Happy pajama party link up

18 comments:

  1. I love Target PJ's.. and those are ADORABLE! :) I love that they match :)

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to match my boys :)

      Delete
  2. Girl, your boys are just so cute! You know, you still can be surprised later on down the line with a girl. Nothing is 100% certain until the baby arrives :-).
    For now though, you have your little niece. Waiting for you to post more pics of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I have the cutest niece. I will take some pics this weekend, totally posting them :).

      Delete
  3. Your boys are so cute!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over the cuteness in this posts! Love their matching PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh, what a load of cuteness. I love the matching...and soon you'll have 3 cuties to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love these boys!! The pjs are so cute...might need to go to target this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs.l Pancakes, do it or just buy online it's easier

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those sweet PJs on your precious boys! What a small world it is. Meredith went to my high school. Finding her blog makes me miss good old Sugar Land! I think I will link up tonight after I put Abby in her pink skeleton PJs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a small world, that's crazy.

      Link up, it was so much fun

      Delete
  9. Aww...how adorable are they?!

    ReplyDelete