Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jbird is 3 months

My baby is 3 months old. Wow just wow. He is such a happy baby, we truly got lucky with this one.
He makes the best faces, I can't help but try to guess what is going on in his head. I have the best time guessing. He is alert now and loves to interact with us.

He started smiling and giggling uncontrollably a few weeks ago and never stopped. All you have to do is look at him and he just smiles back, it's amazing. Every time it happens, my heart melts just like butter. He doesn't really cry much but when he does you better not be around because it's loud and deafening.



He sleeps often but no more than 3 hours at a time. So we still wake up twice at night to feed. Since I went back to work, I've been nothing but a zombie. A happy zombie nonetheless. His brother was the same way, he didn't really start sleeping more than 6 hours at a time until he was about 5 months. I guess we have another 2 months to go if we are lucky.

He is still a great eater. Nurses often when I am at home. No wonder this kid weighs almost 17lbs. YAY for a healthy happy baby.

Jbird is such a happy and smiley baby, the perfect addition to our family. We love him to the moon and back.

And for good measure, here is my Tman at 3 months old. 
Me and my sweet Tman with his huge cheeks. He always looked like his cheeks were stuffed with something.
I used to love kissing Tman's cheeks as much as I love kissing Jbird's.
Yeah, 2 years ago I had a 3-month old and now I have a 2-year old and a 3-month old. Crazy if you ask me. Oh so amazing. I'm running on no sleep and going bald but it's all worth it for these awesome kids of mine.Thank you Lord.

4 comments:

  1. No man, your babies are way too cute...just want to kikss kiss kiss those cheeks...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to kiss those cheeks!! He is too adorable!! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete