Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a great day celebrating with your family.

We have a lot to be thankful for. God has provided for our family in ways that we couldn't even begin to described. We are so thankful for our family and friends and more importantly for this life that we are blessed with everyday.

Last Thanksgiving was the worst Thanksgiving of my life (and the best at the same time but we didn't even know). We had just lost our second baby to a missed miscarriage and I was upset, even angry at God. During my despair, I prayed and prayed and God whispered to my heart "wait and see what I have for you" and that Thanksgiving weekend we got pregnant with our Jbird. We didn't find out about him until 2 weeks later. During the depths of our despair, God provided for our family; while I was angry at him, he was still providing for our family. Every tear, heartache, and rocky climb was worth this mountain view.

Thank you my Lord for our Joshua
Thank you Lord for our Tyler
 Thank you Lord for these two boys

Thank you my Lord for our family

The verse that confirmed to me that our second boy's name was going to be Joshua
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15

4 comments:

  1. That's just such a beautiful post. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Pegster this is just beautiful...Thanks be to God!

    ReplyDelete