Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend fun

Since it's soccer season, my boys have to dress up in their Arsenal shirts every time Arsenal plays. Hubby says every time they do Arsenal wins so it must be good luck. I just love that they have matching outfit :).

Clearly I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cuteness
Later on hubby and Tman played while we watched TV, they were so funny

I love this picture of hubby holding Jbird where you can see his tatoo. It says 7 and 25 in Roman numerals. It's our wedding date, we were married on July 25th. I know, I like to brand my man like that ;).
Jbird is becoming quite the chunky monkey. I just love all these rolls on my baby. chubby babies are the best
Enjoying the last days of warm weather with more water play
And some playground fun, can't believe Summer is over already

Me and my sweet Jbird.
And one of my favorite things to do, give my Jbird kisses
And because my grandma is so awesome, here is a pic of her with Jbird
Tman was already in bed so we took some pictures with Jbird alone
We love our boys so much, we are so blessed
On Monday we went out again without the kids. I am such a second time mama. With Tman I never wanted to leave him even for one second. This time around I am taking advantage of any time off I can get. My mom (who is one awesome mama by the way) watched the kids while we went to trivia night with hubby's friends. It was a great night, I actually got a few of the trivia questions right. We got home just in time to tuck our little Tman in bed. This night was a great success, our smiles say it all.

The weekend was good around here. Only 3 more weekends of maternity leave left then it's back to work :(. I better enjoy the few weeks I have left at home with my boys. I am going to miss these days of being a stay at home mom, I guess I will have to make the most of the weekends and days off.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I can't wait to read about your transition to a working (and breastfeeding) mom (not that I want your maternity leave to be over).. the babies look great & jbird is becoming a chunker... its so wonderful to see the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh to mat leave coming to an end...I love that the boys have to wear their arsenal shirts...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what georgeous babies u have.Enjoy your last weeks of maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so freaking cute! JBird is definitely getting those chucky thighs!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete