Monday, October 15, 2012

Surrounded by love today

Today is October 15th a day when we remember loss babies. A friend of mine sent me this link today and it totally made my day. I wasn't sure if I was going to blog about this but I couldn't resist sharing this link with you ladies.

http://www.catholicsistas.com/2012/10/15/a-wave-of-light-a-wave-of-love-2/

I loved the quote from the message that said:

“If you know someone who has lost a child, and you’re afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died–you’re not reminding them. They didn’t forget they died. What you’re reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and…that is a great gift." ~Elizabeth Edwards

That is so true. My friend made me so happy by remembering my sweet angel today.  I felt surrounded by so much love. Share the love today, remember somebody's loss baby. I pray for all those who have lost a baby that they find peace today and feel surrounded by love.

4 comments:

  1. I remember when I went through that it was so hard. I didn't know how I would move on. Lot's of prayer helped. I'll always remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, lots of prayer definitely helped.

      Delete
  2. My prayers are definitely with them!

    ReplyDelete