Sunday, May 6, 2012

We are back

We are back from Cancun, such a great vacation. We had so much fun. My mom loved every minute of it (I think she is a new fan of tropical vacations).

We chilled and relaxed most of the time, ate lots of great food (particularly the fruits). I feel so refreshed.

I will come back with lots of details but I leave you with some pics of the trip.

My 25 week belly chilling by the pool



 Sipping on some pina coladas in the afternoon





It was such a great vacation with some awesome weather. More to come.

5 comments:

  1. You look great and your vacay spot looks awesome too. I'm sitting here looking at vacation stuff....for January LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking great. that looks such a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh just realized we are around the same month!! When is the baby due?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani - Vacation in January would be perfect, it will be cold here :)

    Mrs. Pancake - I am due August 15th, how cool that we are due around the same time

    ReplyDelete