Saturday, February 11, 2017

Inflatable indoor playground

Have you guys been to indoor inflatable playgrounds? My boys love these places and we go every chance we get. While my friend was visiting from out of town, we decided to take the kids to one near our house.

Check out my boys trying a "pin the tail on the donkey" type game on the inflatable house
Our kids had a ball. We were there for about 2 hours and they didn't want to leave. We literally had to bribe them to get them to leave.

Tman going down a slide with a big smile
Jbird was loving it too
Look at my big boy Bean who was a bit unsure about it all
Jbird and that gorgeous smile
Tman and Jason doing a tandem thing down the slide
LOL
I had to try it too of course :)
I love this pic of us going down the slide at the same time
We moved to the jump house after a while. Tman being an awesome basketball player

 We tried to take a picture of us with all the kids, it was insane but we managed to make it happen.

Then we were all jumping for join in the jump house
C playing dodge ball with the boys :). The picture is over exposed but I just love all the smiles
Then we went to the "pin the tail on the donkey" type game and the boys were in heaven
My mom joined in on the fun



Tman was really good at it and kept reaching higher and higher


I also joined in on the fun and at first I was not really good at it
but I kept trying until I got it
I love this sweet pic of me and my Jbird. We kept falling and not pin the tail at all

Yay, I got it :)

Tman was so good at it


What a great outing we had with the kids. I don't like doing anything outside in the Winter. This inflatable indoor playground was just what the doctor ordered. The kids had a ball while the adults mostly watched them. If you've never been to one and you have young kids, do no hesitate, take them they will love it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! We will have to plan an outing with the girls!

    ReplyDelete