Monday, February 20, 2017

Birthday party for Addison

We celebrated Addison's 2nd birthday party last month. Addison is my friend J's only daughter. J and I met in the pump room at work years ago and have been enjoying celebrating milestones in our lives ever since :). Addison was actually born on Christmas day but J decided to celebrate her birthday a few weeks later so that it didn't conflict with the craziness of the holiday season. Such a great idea.

Chilling with baby girl and J
I just love wearing matching headbands with my mini me, sorry not sorry :)
Hubby chilling with the boys
J had a great set up in her basement for the party. She had lots of fun things for the kids to play with and my boys really enjoyed that.
There was also a TV with cartoons on and a ball pit. My boys were loving all the things that they could play with and spent most of the party going back and forth between the toys and the ball pit.
Bean on the slide
Hubby was chilling with baby girl while I entertained the boys. The party was on a Sunday and there was football on :)
J did such a great job with the decor. I am totally taking notes for Emilia's future birthdays

How amazing is this cake? It was really tasty too
Once it was time to eat, the boys were focused on some cartoon playing on the TV

Hubby and our 4 kids
I love the look on hubby's face so much. Someone complimented him on how poised despite having loads of kids. I love that I captured his smile. We are so done having kids you guys, we are on cloud nine despite being overwhelmed and that surely is the best place to be :)
Emilia chilling with the birthday girl
Look at my big girl playing with Addison
The ball pit was one of the boys' favorite, they spent a lot of time hanging out in here
I am really thinking about getting a pall bit for our house
We had such a great time celebrating Addison's 2nd birthday. I love getting my boys out of the house as much as possible in the Winter so that they can do fun stuff. Birthday parties with kids their age are always a hit. I am so looking forward to baby girl growing up surrounded by girlfriends.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the décor was fabulous! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That looks like an absolutely beautiful birthday party. LOVE THE DECOR!!!

    Kids looked like they had so much fun! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete