Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Emilia is 7 months

My baby girl is 7 months, what the what. Time is flying at lightening speed over here. I know I say this every month but how in the world is she 7 months already. It's been a pretty awesome ride the past 7 months. She is doing so much more and is so interactive that the days just fly by.

I compiled this video for her 7th month. The boys really wanted to be part of the video so I let them hang out with her and they loved it. My favorite is definitely towards the end of the video when Tman and Jbird got super excited at Emilia trying to crawl. Jbird even gave her a "high five"
I absolutely love this picture of baby girl looking at her brothers with such adoration. They were jumping all around her and she was just giggling away. This is a new favorite pic for sure
Emilia is lucky to have 3 big brothers who just love being around her.
I love this picture of my four that shows their personality so well. Baby girl fits perfectly with our brood
She is so expressive these days, her face always tells a story. She looks like such a big girl in this picture
She is still such a happy girl who smiles on demand. All I have to do is look at her and she will just start giggling away. The picture is a little over exposed but I just love that it captured our sweet girl in a happy state
I changed her in this beautiful tutu outfit I got. When you are a girl after 3 boys, a tutu should be part of every outfit :)
She got her first fever this month and was down for the count for a few days. I don't like seeing my babies sick. Despite being sick, she was still as happy as can be and she didn't lose any of her rolls. I love my little chunky monkey
She also started babbling away and we are loving it. Sometimes she has such presence when she talks it seems she is trying to boss us around already. Go ahead boss lady, we are wrapped around your finger anyway
The drool, the teeth, the eyes and the attitude just make this picture so perfect
She started crawling a few days shy of 7 months but really didn't master it until today. I can't even believe that my baby is on the move you guys. I am sure she is going to try and keep up with the boys

She is such a happy and content baby. We just love her so much
I told you she has some pretty awesome faces and such beautiful eyes
She was so fascinated by that tutu :). Are you loving her rolls like I am? She is still bald
Happy 7 months baby girl, we are so happy that you joined our family. You've completed our family in the best possible way and we are so thankful that you are here with us. You've reached a big milestone this month when you started crawling and we are so proud of you. We love you Emilia and we are excited to watch you grow everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is 7 months already! She is growing up so beautifully. Love to see how much she loves her brothers and how much they love her! Happy 7 months, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Happy 7 months! I hope your print and frame the picture of her looking at her brothers. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete