Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy 7th Anniversary to us

July is such a busy month for or family. 7 years ago on 25 July 2009, my hubby and I said I do in front of our family and friends. It was such an amazing day and I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. God has blessed our union tremendously in those 7 years with 3 amazing boys (Tman, 6 years old, Jbird, almost 4 years old, and Bean 2 years old) and a brand new baby girl, Emilia, almost 3 weeks old. 

7 has always been a really lucky number in our relationship. 7 was hubby's jersey number when he played soccer back in the day and because of that we ended up getting married the 7th month of the year :).

- We were married on 7/25 exactly 25 months to the day that hubby and I moved in together
- We welcomed our first son on 7/21
- We welcomed our first daughter on 7/9
- We welcomed our first nephew on 7/24

7 is clearly a lucky number for us and I am excited to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Having just welcomed a brand new baby, our celebration was pretty low key. I would like to share 7 of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.

Leaving the altar as husband and wife, I love this picture
I love this close up of us
I love this group shot
There was a lot of kissing that day
I love this shot where you can see the dress in all her glory
We are always having fun together
Enjoying our first dance
Happy lucky number 7 to us and cheers to many more. I look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with my favorite guy.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Cheers to many more wonderful years of bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWww Peg...i felt like i was at your wedding...thanks for sharing these pics..so pretty! Here's to many many more years!

    ReplyDelete