Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fully baked and ready for baby

We are now 39 weeks pregnant which means our baby can come any day now. God is good, God is so good. I am so pleased that we are here.

We had an awesome time celebrating T-man's 2nd birthday. We had a great time celebrating our anniversary. My last day of work was Friday, I am now officially on maternity leave and ready for our little bundle to make his appearance.

37 weeks with bebe deux, we dipped our feet in the pool during our mini vacay and I took that opportunity to take a pic of me and bebe deux in a bikini (I might not be able to rock a bikini with my future pregnancies so I couldn't resist)
38 weeks with bebe deux, front pics don't do justice to the belly but you can see how much we've dropped already. Bebe deux is so low I can feel him on my private area
39 weeks with bebe deux, well hello there basketball
 T-man pointing at the belly and saying there's my baby, I know he is a ham
 And just because my first baby is just so adorable
Oh and my friend shared some beautiful pics that he took on his camera at the wedding in LA. I am in love.
 Belly loving

Maybe my next baby post will actually have some baby pictures, one can only dream. Why do we pregnant women always get so impatient at the end? I was fully prepared to be 2 weeks late and here I am getting impatient to hold my baby. At least I get to be a stay at home mom to my first boy until then, that should be interesting and fun.

8 comments:

  1. You are ALL bump. So cute!!!! If you are just getting impatient at 39 weeks then you are doing better than me. I'm almost 31weeks and over it lol.

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You look incredible! He'll be here so soon! Happy 39 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are all belly! So cute! Looking forward to seeing baby pics. Wishing you a speedy and safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. You are all belly, it isn't fair! 2. Your family pics are just precious! 3. I'm sending healthy happy pregnancy vibes your way! Congraulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh so exciting...I can't wait for the announcement...I have a few weeks to go and just waiting for something to happen:-) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your belly shots! How exciting to be so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking great! And your family pics are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I found your blog randomly and I love it, your pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete