Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And then we were four

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the arrival of our little Jbird. We really appreciate the love.

I am working on the birth story. It was a short and sweet delivery with less than 3 hours of labor. I know, feel free to hate me I couldn't believe it myself.

My in-laws came in from England the same day that Jbird was born (what a welcome) and they are staying for 6 weeks.  My grandma and mom are also staying with us for a few weeks. We are so lucky to have such a great support system.

The first week has been good so far. We are all slowly getting back in the groove of things. Tman is such a great big brother always giving his brother's hugs. 

Our stork has arrived, we ordered a stork to announce the birth of our baby
 My little Jbird, so peaceful this child
 Hubby and Jbird
 My boys, melt my heart. I am one lucky lady

 Tman is one sweet big brother always giving hugs to his baby
 Me and my Jbird, I am one happy mama
 Of course I had to include my Tman
 And then we were a family of four :)
  Tman and his hugs for Jbird, I am one happy mama

We are enjoying life as a family of four so far. God is good and we thank him everyday for his blessings.

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that everything is well.

    You have a beautiful family! Jbird us adorable!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are blessed. So happy for you and your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier for you...3hours...I need to know what you did...bless the baby's heart...you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, I am definitely on cloud nine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Jbird is so adorable (so is Tman). Many blessings to your beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete