Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our princess has arrived, YAY

She is here you guys, I am an aunt, YAY. My niece made a beautiful grand entrance on Saturday, 28 September a few days shy of her due date (good girl). My sister in law has an easy delivery, God is good. It's gotta be the African genes working for us :). I was with them until 8pm the night before and at 3am I get a text that they are in the hospital in active labor.

Well, my niece made her grand entrance at 7:34am. All is well with the world. They named her after my great grand mother and her mom's mother. Her name is beautiful, I love it a lot. Without further ado, the pictures.

Have you ever seen a more beautiful baby girl, I think not.
We went into paparazzi mode as soon as we got there. My mom and grandma with the baby
My grandma so proud to be holding her great grand daughter named after her own mother
 Me and my very first niece, I am such a proud aunt
My mom and her first grand daughter
 Three generations, amazing
 4 generations, I mean it doesn't get any better than this
Oh man, it felt good to hold a baby, this will be us again in less than 5 months :)
 Jbird meeting his cousin for the first time
The boys meeting their cousin for the first time, they were not impressed
Oh hey, this baby does have a mom :)
 and a dad, my poor brother was been up all night, he looks exhausted
And a family shot of course
Our family is growing and we can not be happier. We thank God for bringing this little girl safely into our arms. Now to go love on her as we do. Welcome to the world baby girl, you are the perfect addition to our growing family.

14 comments:

  1. Awwww Bless!!!! What a precious lil girl, and a beautiful familiy beaming with pride. May u all continue to be blessed. Congratulations. And I absolutely love that photo with u and the baby, nearly brought me to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at all the blessings!! Love that the kids get to grow up together!! Congrats auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy for you and your family. She is an absolutely beautiful girl! I can already see that you'll be spoiling her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so happy for you and your family. She is an absolutely beautiful girl! I can already see that you'll be spoiling her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your beautifully growing family...10 months ago I gave birth to the first girl in the family so I know the feeling of being overwhelmed with girly goodness...Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and your beautifully growing family...10 months ago I gave birth to the first girl in the family so I know the feeling of being overwhelmed with girly goodness...Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious baby girl! Congrats to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post title nearly gave me a heart attack! I completely forgot about you expecting a niece and I was like "Wha??? she's not far enough to have her baby yet... and she's supposed to be having a boy!" LOL

    But congrats to your Brother and SIL. Your niece is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, so, so sweet! she is beautiful. congrats to your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God for a safe delivery!!! I love how baby girl was welcomed into the world with so much love from her extended family. She is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Becoming an Auntie is so exciting!! Congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the boys are so not impressed!! congrats on becoming an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to your family!!! How exciting! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete