Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jbird is 10 months

My Jbird is 10 months, woop woop. We are now in the double digits and only a mere 2 months away from his first birthday. I better get started on the planning.

My Jbird is a mover and shaker. He crawls everywhere all the time. He also pulls himself to a standing position and cruises holding everything in sight. He loves to chase his brother and follow me in the kitchen. He definitely loves this freedom and is always giggling away whenever he does anything. He is so much fun to watch

Cheerios are yummy, I like to eat them all the time
 What else can I get into
 And he is off to find something a little bit more exciting
My baby is still the happiest baby ever. He smiles at everything and for anything. If he seems upset all you have to do is tickle him or distract him and it's smiles galore. I kiss his cheeks daily and the giggles he gives me are the best. He definitely takes after me with all that smiling :).

Hanging out with grandma and smiling away
 Look at this happy smiling boy, melts my heart every time
Look at all those teeth. My Jbird now has 6 teeth. He still doesn't like to chew much and chokes on everything in sight but he loves cheerios
Tman still loves his brother and told me that Jbird was his best friends. Sweetest words ever, music to my ears. Jbirds loves his brother and is always chasing him around the house. Jbird is such a big boy and watching him and his brother play together is just so much fun.

Tman pushing his brother around the house
Tman and Jbird snacking on some cheerios at their little table. Watching these two together brings me the greatest joy
 
Tman is really into kissing lately so he is always has his kissing face on
My Jbird is still sleeping through the night (more than 9 hours) in his own crib. How did we get so lucky. We didn't do anything different and while my Tman is a difficult sleeper at night (can't go to bed without one of us) my Jbird is the easiest ever. I swear this baby makes me want to have 10 more kids (if of course they were all as good of my sweetie pie)...just kidding I don't think we can handle 10 :).

Happy 10 months my sweet Jbird. You are the perfect addition to our family. You've made our family complete and we are so blessed to have you. We love you to the moon and back times infinity sweet boy. Definitely loving this family of four business :).


5 comments:

  1. 10 months already?!

    I just love how happy and blessed you feel to have your family. I love my visits to your blog! :)

    Such a cutie! He looks just like T-Man in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy 10 months Jbird. He gets cuter every month. T-man is also adorable (esp. with his kissy face photo).

    I love that car-thing-a-ma-jig that Jbird is ridding in with your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 months, he is going to be getting into everything for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10months...time sure does fly. Love his little feet in the air while he is sitting...oh my goodness too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww seriously such a happy little one! Precious <3

    ReplyDelete