So we finally broke down and made our first purchase for our second boy. Hope is a powerful thing. It also helped that we are having another boy so we pretty much have everything we need.
The only thing we really needed was a double stroller particularly since I plan on going for walks as soon as I pop this baby out :). I had a few requirements, I needed this double stroller to:
- Be side by side and a jogging stroller
- Accommodate a Graco baby car seat (very useful the first 6 months or so)
- Have a separate tray for each kid
- Have a shade that can be moved
- Have reclining seats for when the little ones take a nap while we are out
- and of course be reasonably priced
Well, the first thing I found that made sense was super expensive, yikes. After lots of research, I found the perfect stroller that was half the price of the super expensive one and had all the features we wanted and more. Some of the bonus features I didn't think about:
- Can take a kid up to 50lbs on each seat (meaning I could use it for a while)
- 2 cup holders for the parents (score, won't have to fight with the hubby)
- The children trays are removable for easy cleaning
- An attachment for an MP3 player.
Well here it is and I can't wait to use it :)