Friday, March 16, 2012

Better than Christmas

The day we found out that we were having another BOY was definitely better than Christmas. Yep, I am growing another sweet little boy and I am so thrilled about it.  I was hoping and praying that we would get the same sex since they'll be so close in age in hopes that they would become best friends.

Anyway, we made a family affair of the event. We took T-man with us to the appointment. The minute she put the machine on my belly, my little boy just went ahead and spread his legs so that we could see the goods. My heart was so full, another sweet little boy. God is so good. We go to see him do fun things for another 5 minutes, heard his beautiful heartbeat. I was one happy momma.


By the way, my anxiety has subsided a bit since I started feeling this little one kick. He is such a chill baby yet he makes his presence know. I am so in love with this boy and he is so good to his mama.

You know what they say about boys, they are a mother's private army. I am so glad to be adding another one to my army :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new addition! Your family is adorable!

    www.beginningofallwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are mother's private army. They are so protective of their mom's and will love you so so much. My 2 are 25 months apart. I'm so glad that I was able to give Adonis a little brother as a play mate. They have SO much fun together. They do have a lot of fights but the play with each other all the time. Couldn't be more perfect. Best friends for life. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be an awesome boy mom! It is such a blessing to have your sweet boys so close in age because they will be the best of friends and have an ally for life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, congratulations!!!! SO excited for you and that new sweet baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too sweet. YAY for boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet :)

    Congrats on another boy! I love seeing how happy you are in these pictures! They make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another baby boy!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete