Friday, July 21, 2017

Pool party with the crew and an ad

Pool season is here and we are loving every minute of it. Summer is my most favorite time of the year. Since we spend so much time outside, I love to put my kids in long sleeve rashguard. A few years ago I discovered Cabana Life and totally fell in love with their product. They sell awesome and stylish rashguards for the entire family with built in SPF 50. The best part of it all is that they even have mommy and me styles.

I bought a few pieces and completely fell in love and bought an entire wardrobe at this point. I paid for all my outfit myself and they contacted me to see if I would be interested in sharing my experience with their outfit to my blog readers for a discount on future purchases. I was totally sold because I love their product and will surely buy more in the future

Their clothes are a bit pricey when you look at the regular price but frankly they always have some sort of sale going on and I bought all my outfit on sale (50% or more). They have a 70% flash sale that started today, go check it out to see what they have (and they always have some sort of sale). Cabana life is also offering 20% to all my readers by using the code TALLACK20. If you use my code, I will get a discount on future purchases. I love their product and I am super excited to share this with you guys.

A few months ago we kicked off the Summer season with a pool party at a friend's house. Their backyard is a little oasis I tell you. We were all rocking our favorite Cabana Life suit. I only had to reapply sunscreen to the face and leg and that is so much easier.

Chilling with my babies and my mommy rocking our Cabana Life gear. Emilia and I are wearing matching shirts ;)
My friends have a pond in their backyard and the boys just loved watching all the fish wiggling around

My mom and my daughter looking cute
My baby girl is so stylish.
My boys were in heaven here

Chilling with my mini me, I love having a girl so much

I love the long sleeve rashguards particularly when we are out in the sun all day


Love these boys of mine
How cute are these two, seriously
My baby tried crab for the first time, just kidding, she just sat there with me
Hubby and his baby girl
This is a blurry picture but I love my boys in action
We always try to get a family picture and we nailed it, though it's blurry
We love Summer around here and we are trying to make the most of it by staying outside and enjoying the pool. Our Cabana Life gear keep us protected and stylish. Do you guys like these kinds of bathing suits like I do? How do you protect your family from the sun? Share your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment