Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Maternity pictures 2016

Our maternity pictures are here and I am absolutely in love with every single one of them. Our photographers did not disappoint and did an amazing job as usual capturing our family at this stage of our lives. I did maternity pictures with all my other kids and I am so glad that we always celebrate this time in our lives.

Our photographers are two moms who are amazing with the kids and I just love working with them. They suggested going to the beach for this photoshoot and I was skeptical because of water and my kids running around but the I am so glad we did. The boys did a great job and we got some awesome pictures. Here are a few of my favorite pics.

These girls made me look so good in the belly loving shot. So much love for my baby girl
Look at that belly
I am so in love with my bump and the baby growing inside

We attempted a family picture on the rocks and it was chaotic but I love this shot of us looking in the horizon
With my love, so excited to celebrate our 7th year of marriage next month
This picture of hubby and the boys is heart melting to me. I am loving the matching and so thankful that they are mine. We added the pink bow as a touch of pink to celebrate baby girl
Belly loving was in full force
Loving our family picture
We always do one of these with our growing brood
They asked each boy to give my belly a kiss and I just love how these pictures turned out


We changed into this outfit that I fell in love with. I can't wait to put baby girl in her "sister bear" outfit in a few months and retake this picture :)
We always do one of these heart pic with the belly
Our maternity pictures turned out amazing. I love them all. Now to choose my favorite and print them so that they are ready for baby girl's room. Do you do maternity pictures when you are pregnant? They are so worth it and are a great way to reflect on this time of your life. Another thing off our list of things to do before we welcome our finale :).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Girl, your family could not be any cuter if they tried! Your smile is so infectious and you all just look absolutely yummy! I am so excited for baby girl. You're almost there!!! I'll be anxiously awaiting a text :-D.
    So happy for you. The pictures are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beyond amazing! She captured you all so beautifully! I just can't get over how beautiful your family is and cannot wait for baby girl to be added in all the matching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so angelic and amazing. I swear you make being preggo so easy and beautiful. Can't wait to meet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete