Thursday, March 31, 2016

A wedding celebration

We were invited to a family friend's wedding last Friday. We were going to get a sitter to watch the boys so that my mom, hubby and I could go then hubby suggested my mom and I go and turn it into a mommy-daughter fun night. I know, he is sweet like that my hubby.

My mom and I were excited to get dressed up to go somewhere so we totally went all out :). I just love this stage of pregnancy where I am feeling pretty good and the bump is big a perfect size. Me and two of my favorite girls ready for a night out in the town ;).
Bean decided to join our picture and look at him sticking his tongue out :)
We've also reached my absolutely favorite milestone in pregnancy, viability. I was a whopping 24 weeks and a few days. I am so loving my bump and the baby growing inside.

Trying to get a selfie with my hubby before we left. We are such dorks :)
It was a very low key wedding. The couple went to the courthouse earlier in the day and had a little get together to celebrate their union. We couldn't make it to the courthouse but we sure came out to celebrate with them. I love family celebrations because it is always a great excuse to catch up with people we haven't seen in a while and enjoy some delicious Cameroonian meals.

We of course went into photoshoot mode when we were at the party and made sure to take pics with our cousins, aunts and uncles :).

Hanging out with the lovely couple at the party



We enjoyed some delicious food and partied the night way. We didn't get home until 1am the next day. To say that I was tired was an understatement. I love that I was able to spend the evening hanging out with my mom without having to chase any toddlers. Congratulations to the newlyweds, we need more mommy and me hang out in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely gorgeous! Your baby bump is so, so cute! I love that hubby gave you and your mom a girl's night, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bump! It is just too cute!

    Love that color on you as well. You're definitely rocking it.

    ReplyDelete