Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taking you back to our wedding - Part 2

After our ceremony, we had about 4 hours to waste before the reception. We went to a local park and took some pictures of just me and the hubby. Lots of it and I love them all.

We then went back to the hotel (it was walking distance to the reception) and took a much needed nap. We were ready to party the night away, which we did until 2am.

Here are some pictures of that superb evening.

Our guestbooks were signature picture frames with pictures of us at our places of birth.

We had personalized champagne bottles made with our pics on them
 Our cake was awesome and the cake topper was so perfect


Our first dance
 The best man speech was awesome and hilarious. We were cracking up the whole time
 It's time to kiss the bride, we did a lot of this all night
 Cutting our cake
 Having fun with our champagne toast


 My husband loved his grooms cake, Arsenal is his favorite team of all times



 LOL
Let the party begin :). It was so much fun


 There was lots of kissing, it's ok we're married now :)
 With hubby's friends at the end of the night, just love this pic
There was a lot of people dancing the whole night

 I just love this pic of our grandmothers cutting a rug, priceless

The perfect ending to a great day. I had so much fun on my wedding day. I wish I could go back and just do the day all over again (not the planning, please no but just enjoy the day).

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. It was great to take a trip down memory lane.

1 comment: