Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you had a great day with your family and loved ones. We had a great time with our family. This year we have lots to be thankful for. Most importantly we are thankful for health, family, and great friends.

My sister is engaged again :).  Technically her and the fiance have been engaged for years then they had a baby, bought a house and of course put the wedding on hold. Well, yesterday during thanksgiving dinner, he proposed again and this time he said she has a year to become his Mrs. Now, that's what I am talking about. Woohooo, we can now go on wedding planning mode. I love weddings, I wish I could go back and do my wedding all over again (ok, let't not get crazy, just the wedding day with none of the planning.)

The husband and the baby have been sick for the last couple of days :(.  They both went to the hospital and everything. The baby has an ear infection and the husband had food poisoning. They are both finally feeling better and I am one happy mama. We are spending the long weekend chilling and relaxing at home so that they can both recuperate. Here are a couple of pictures of my two favorites men, when they were much better, having a grand old time. They are so funny together :).





3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! I loved wedding planning, haha. I want to plan another wedding all the time {to the same man of course!}

    Glad to hear that the hubs and baby are doing better.

    Great pictures of the two of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith, I am all about wedding too.

    ReplyDelete